Hopefully I’m not the only one with a long list of last minute projects to get done before THE BIG DAY???
Here’s a quick gift bag topper idea that I came up with and thought I’d share. I love it, and wish I had time to make more, but there’s lots of things of that to-do list that really need my attention…..
What you’ll need :
6″ Amplify Mixed Media Shears
Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch L
Bow squeeze punch (the one I used was a Fiskars seasonal punch from 2012)
1. Cut a length of wire using your Amplify Shears and wrap it into a circular shape. It helps to wrap it around a cylinder (such as a bottle of glue) to get a correct and even shape.
2. Cut multiple leaf shapes using only the smallest petal on the Petal by Petal squeeze punch.
3. Fold the petals in half longwise and add glue along the fold.
4. Carefully stick the leaves individually around the wire circle, overlapping for a layerd effect.
5. Tie to your package, parcel or gift with a small length of baker’s twine to finish.
What’s on your last-minute must-do list??